The Sheep's Meow
Based in New Jersey, USA
Wrong Bet! is a performative installation game of underground fighting and betting. It blurs the lines between players and spectators, and encourages cheating, colluding, and betrayal. The game features its own economy of money, which has value standardized against goods that become more scarce over the course of the game.
Installed and performed in various venues, including IndieCade East, Babycastles, and Eyebeam. Original version awarded Grand Prize at Jean Claude Van Jam.
- semi-blind fighting, chaotic yelling-fun, sneaky betting and profiteering
- in-game economy, with item shop, commodity-backed monetary system
- purchaseable physical goods with gameplay value
- laser-cut acrylic microcontroller physical interface
- installations are customized to the space
- games are moderated by NPCs
There are currently no trailers available for Wrong Bet!. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- " ... an elaborate installation game for ten players involving computers, a betting circle, real money, and real heckling. Out of the mainstream action of Jean-Claude Van Damme, intelligent and bizarre fun was born."
- Jillian Steinhauer, Capital New York
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Find brief development updates and behind-the-scenes postings at brianandgj.tumblr.com.
About The Sheep's Meow
The Sheep's Meow creates games that make you see differently. They are currently developing EXPOSURE, a game of camouflage for Steam & Xbox One.
More information on The Sheep's Meow, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Wrong Bet! Credits
Brian S. Chung
Game Design & Development