The Sheep's Meow
Based in New Jersey, USA
The Triptych Game is a living and breathing, interactive triptych where the player navigates a dense environment and encounters characters and objects – all of which are inspired by the works of Bosch. This triptych exists in real time where time of day affects its status. This is part of a cycle that will last for 500 years to contrast desires of instant gratification. Simple controls manipulate the camera to pan and zoom. The player, by panning/zooming/clicking, embodies the hand of god.
The Triptych Game was made for the JB500 Foundation in celebration of the 500th death anniversary of Hieronymus Bosch. More information about the foundation can be found here - https://www.bosch500.nl/.
- Handpainted artwork inspired by the works of Bosch.
- Field recorded audio from various part of the Northeastern United States.
- In-game environments that reflect the time of day and the time of year.
- Custom controller that encases found objects from nature.
There are currently no trailers available for The Triptych Game. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for The Triptych Game. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Exhibited" Playing the Game: Milan, Italy, 26-27 October, 2013
- "Exhibited" GameCity: Nottingham, United Kingdon, 22-23 October, 2013
- "Exhibited" Stedelijk Museum: 's-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands, 11-13 October, 2013
- "Exhibited" NYC Games Forum: New York City, NY, 24 September, 2013
- "Exhibited" Boston Festival of Indie Games: Art Show, Boston, MA, 14 September, 2013
- "Exhibited" IGDA NJ Arcade & Demo Night: Hoboken, NJ, 3 September, 2013
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Read more about the game's development- brianandgj.tumblr.com.
About The Sheep's Meow
The Sheep's Meow creates games that make you see differently. They are currently developing EXPOSURE, a game of camouflage for Steam & Xbox One.
More information on The Sheep's Meow, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Triptych Game Credits
Brian S. Chung
Design & Development
Design & Development