The Sheep's Meow
Based in New Jersey, USA
Press / Business Contact:
Please email us!
The Sheep's Meow creates games that make you see differently. They are currently developing EXPOSURE, a game of camouflage for Steam & Xbox One.
The Sheep's Meow is an independent game development studio based in the New Jersey & New York City area, and was founded by Brian S. Chung & GJ Lee in 2014.
The Sheep's Meow is also a community organization whose mission is to support local developers, make game creation inclusive & accessible, and help people get started making their own games.
Developer feature with the NYU Game Center Incubator Vimeo
There are far more images available for The Sheep's Meow, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Indie MEGABOOTH at GDC - Official Selection " - San Francisco CA, March, 2018
- "MAGFest - Official Selection" - National Harbor MD, January, 2018
- "Boston Festival of Indie Games - Official Selection" - Cambridge MA, September, 2017
- "Smithsonian American Art Museum Arcade - Official Selection" - Washington DC, August, 2017
- "NYU Game Center Incubator - Official Selection & Grant Recipient" - New York NY, June, 2017
Brian on Twitter
@BrianSChung at twitter.com.
GJ on Twitter
@whereisgj at twitter.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Brian S. Chung
Game Design & Development