The Sheep's Meow
Based in New Jersey, USA
Press / Business Contact:
Please email us!
The Sheep's Meow creates games that make you see differently. They are currently developing EXPOSURE, a game of camouflage (Steam & Xbox One) and No Body Home (TBA).
The Sheep's Meow is an independent game development studio based in the New Jersey & New York City area, and was founded by Brian S. Chung & GJ Lee in 2014.
The Sheep's Meow is also a community organization whose mission is to support local developers, make game creation inclusive & accessible, and help people get started making their own games.
There are currently no trailers available for The Sheep's Meow. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for The Sheep's Meow, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "PAX Rising at PAX East - Official Selection" - Boston, MA, April, 2019
- "IndieCade - Finalist" - Los Angeles, CA, October, 2018
- "Boston Festival of Indie Games - Winner, Best Experimental Game Design" - Cambridge MA, September, 2018
- "Indie MEGABOOTH at PAX East - Official Selection" - Boston MA, April, 2018
- "Indie MEGABOOTH at GDC - Official Selection" - San Francisco CA, March, 2018
- "MAGFest - Official Selection" - National Harbor MD, January, 2018
- "Boston Festival of Indie Games - Official Selection" - Cambridge MA, September, 2017
- "Smithsonian American Art Museum Arcade - Official Selection" - Washington DC, August, 2017
- "Game Devs of Color Expo - Official Selection" - New York NY, June, 2017
- "NYU Game Center Incubator - Official Selection & Grant Recipient" - New York NY, June, 2017
Brian on Twitter
@BrianSChung at twitter.com.
GJ on Twitter
@whereisgj at twitter.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Brian S. Chung
Game Design & Development